At the cabin we went to the library and rented a few movies, one was Thomas the Train. Joseph LOVES Thomas!!! This was Sammy's first time seeing Thomas the Train. It is long, sorry.....I just couldn't bring myself to edit it. Notice Joseph's face, like "Dude, why are you freaking out! It is just a movie!"Sunday, July 27, 2008
"WOW!":First time seeing THOMAS THE TRAIN!
At the cabin we went to the library and rented a few movies, one was Thomas the Train. Joseph LOVES Thomas!!! This was Sammy's first time seeing Thomas the Train. It is long, sorry.....I just couldn't bring myself to edit it. Notice Joseph's face, like "Dude, why are you freaking out! It is just a movie!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wonder if he will like Bob's videos????
Oh wow! That was cute. We love Thomas over here too so we totally understand his excitement. ;)
that was tooooooo cute beyond words. They both made my heart melt.
Bennett's Grandma
Post a Comment