
Since Lillian went to school, I have divided snacks into ziplock bags. It is just a time saver in the mornings and it is easy for me to grab something when we are heading out the door for the three little ones to eat. I give Anna and Joseph the bag but I always just gave Sammy a couple of crackers to eat at a time. Well, one day one of the kids gave him his own bag and he won't have it any other way now. I didn't really like the idea of giving him SUCH a choking hazard, but it is nice because he HAS to hold the ziplock bag with lefty. I just make sure to supervise!
2 comments:
You are so cute! That is one organized mama and always thinking of ways to include *therapy* for Sammy with everyday activities!
You are so organized! I love all of the baggies of snacks! That is great that he uses both hands to get into the bags!
Post a Comment