Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Little Prince

Today we went to this kid art/craft show with some friends. Afterward we went to Burger King with a play place. When Daniel uploaded these pictures for me, I chuckled remembering seven years ago when Lillian was a baby, I actually thought who would give there baby fried foods? I guess I DO! Here is my little man eating lots of yummy fries!! But in my defense and many other moms too, when you are trying to visit with a girlfriend you go to a place where the kids can eat and run till they are so tired they fall asleep right after you spray lysol on them(again that is a joke).

3 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Ok, with Logen- I was the SAME way. He didn't have McD's until he was like 3! No joke. He was NOT allowed 'crap' food. Parker already gets it. I don't feel so bad knowing you do it too!

Barbara said...

I confess too. I swore Bennett would be at least older than 5 before he had McD's. But on our recent trip to Florida I caved. It was just too convenient. We both lived through it and I have to admit he's had it since!

Tara said...

When I was prego I said I was going to completly change our eating habits so Mia would only eat organic healthy foods. That didn't happen. I still want to make the change, but I am not going to be a stiff about it as I thought. Mia had McDonalds for the first time not too long ago. While we were getting ready for our move she had Chicken Nuggets almost daily (MCD was the closet food place). Everything in moderation!! BTW he looks too cute with that fry in his hand/mouth and that BK crown!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...