Monday, March 24, 2008

High Hopes.....



I always have these high hopes of getting the perfect picture of my kids. It never happens. We get fingers sucked and noses picked. Oh I have about 20 more of these pics taken before church in their new Easter outfits.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Love, love, love the Easter outfits, the pictures are adorable too. They show personality! I too have high hopes when it comes to taking pictures and I just have 1 that I need to cooperate and she won't!!

Kiera said...

I love the pictures! I agree with Tara, their personalities are so evident! I love the one of all of them from the back! SO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Its fun to have "Real life" pictures of them. I love the girl's dresses!

Anonymous said...

Its fun to have "Real life" pictures of them. I love the girl's dresses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...